View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 05:21   #54
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
LMAO! I love you Yoshi.

Honestly - there isn't much difference in people from state to state other than their day to day activity. A lot of people have the same viewpoints and all. It's not like jumping from country to country at all. If you were in a room full of 100 people you didn't know and someone told you they were all from new york and they really weren't, you wouldn't be able to tell based on their personalities and viewpoints that they weren't. I do have to agree with Yos here a bit though at the same time I'm disagreeing. Many Americans find New Yorkers to be rude just becuase of the fast paced lifestyle they live, not becuase they're actually rude. It's just that they are always rushing. If you can handle being in New York, you can handle anywhere in the U.S.A. You should see more of it Try visiting some of the midwestern cities like Chicago, Denver or Minneapolis. Minneapolis is one of the nicest cities in America in my oppinion.
Will do so, my brother is moving to Chicago in May to finish his Doctorate Degree in Metalurgical Engineering, so ill be visiting him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set