View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 06:18   #24
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
With effort Yulia broke away from Lena and stepped out of the tub to grab a few large towels. Patting each other off with towels they then wrapped towels around each other, "I have some wonderful lotion in my bedroom", Yulia softly smiled at the taller girl. She allowed Lena to leave for her room first, following right behind her. On impulse, the raven-haired mischievously grabbed the towel around Lena's naked body, pulling it off quickly. The redhead squealed and instinctively covered her breasts with her arms, turned around wide-eyed to see Yulia grinning impishly. She darted for the bedroom and laughing both girls ran down the hallway into Yulia's blue bedroom.
The smaller girl tackled Lena onto the bed, and quickly found out how ticklish the redhead was. A playful wrestling match between the two wet-haired girls ensued, Yulia losing her own towel in the process. The smaller dark-haired girl surprised the redhead with her strength as she managed pin her and held both her hands above her head.
"Enough, have some mercy", the redhead gasped between fits of laughter. Finally the raven-haired girl relented as she sat atop her looking down at the redhead.

The giggling slowly faded as gray eyes floated up to lose themselves in the swirling mist of blue as the raven haired girl lowered her lips ever so slowly. Tender warm lips met soft warm lips and the kisses intoxicated both girls as they surrenderd themselves to a growing passion. Lena became increasingly more aware of the soft wetness of Yulia's loins against her own naked skin. "I.. want to... make love to you.. the same way you did to me", Lena softly spoke between kisses.
Yulia softly moaned as the redhead gently rolled her over and lay atop the smaller girl. Kissing her lips, her succulent dimpled chin and down her smooth neck, Lena slowly moved down the smaller girl's body. Yulia ran her hand thru damp red hair and gasped as Lena took her right nipple inside her mouth, the sensations echoing themselves deep in her loins. Lena felt a stirring wetness grow between her own legs as she enjoyed ravishing both breast with her lips and tongue. She wanted to give Yulia more, give her everything. Tongue sliding down her tight stomach she continued sliding further down her slender body. Lena could feel Yulia's pleasure along with her own when she touched her tongue to her moist, pulsing center. Lena drew her tongue across her clit and her swollen outer lips repeatedly before sliding her exploring tongue inside to caress her wet inner depths. "Mmm...Lena..oh God..", Yulia thrust her hips forwards and clasped her fingers through damp red hair. The raven-haired girl tasted intoxicatingly sweet and Lena moaned as she continued to savor her first taste of another's girl. "I want..you inside..your fingers..", Yulia struggled to articulate in words what she wanted. Lena looked up and wanting nothing more than to pleasure her gently slid a finger inside marveling how warm and wet she felt. Yulia guided her red head back down her sex and Lena contiued sucking her erect clit and stroking her insides with her fingers. The smaller girl began to tremble and Lena instinctively started thrusting faster and deeper until the raven haired girl let out a loud cry as she climaxed against her. Lena felt her own excitement overwhelm her as she felt Yulia's contracting muscles squeeze against her finger covering them with warm flowing juices. Yulia pulled her up her own body until their mouths met and devoured her lips with kisses. She quickly turned Lena to her side and slid her own slender index finger inside Lena and thrust in and out repeated while frantically kissing her. Lena came soon afterwards and both girls lay in a blissful exhaustion as they fell asleep in each other's arms.