View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 03:08   #42
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
This "they can't sing t.A.T.u." stuff really is a strange thing to read from fans... We all know they don't have enough solo material (even if they use an entire CD), for example. Also, I would hate to go to their solo gigs without watching they perform some t.A.T.u. material.

Back in the time, I remember a lot of fans criticized Lena for singing ATTSS and everything -- I was shocked! And, then, Yulia said all that stuff... And now she obviously will sing t.A.T.u. stuff 'cause the smart people behind her probably explained to her it's, like, a must.

About Yulia's voice: I do believe she can sing to an extent, but it depends on her personal efforts. There are -- a few, of course -- t.A.T.u. gigs (D&M era) where she sang really well IMO, like that one where they met Fergie (red square something, I guess), and the one at Santa Monica (?) right after they released Beliy Plaschik (before they shot 220 and Yulia started pumping her lips). So, I do believe she can still do it right. The problem is: I still don't know if she cares. Maybe, she'll just limp synch. Let's see... We'll all see for ourselves!
I think the best live performance they had was at G.A.Y.
Yulia's voice is very unique and if used right (like it had been in the 1st & 2nd albums, the 3rd both of them sounded horrible) the songs will be amazing. Of course, the demos we have (Rage, WATWD) don't do her voice justice, but they are just demos. I hope her voice in her first single sounds unique & special like we all love.