View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 13:13   #197
we shout

Cools .. this is okay .. if you can't make it .. I think those 2 houses are more important than this .. .. we dont want people to die because of us .. LoL .. so you better focus ..

Well .. I'm not going to do the mixing ..that the last thing I would for this band .. LoL .. I don't have patient for it .. beside I like strange noise on the background so you don't want a song that sound like SPI by Yulia Buzhilova .. LoL ..

Anyway .. I have eyes on this girl .. I've been listening to her "work" .. I kinda like the way she does with the sound .. I think its very good .. just that I'm not sure if she can do mixing ...but I will ask .. or maybe .. "beg" ....

Those sound files needs to be cleansed and enhanced before they can be mixed together .. need someone with this talent..

Well I'm working on the bass part first .. I have problem during recording .. I kept on making mistake and has to start over again .. well often I mess up the chords or I didn't press the bar hard enough .. so .. will take me a while .. then I have to sync it with the drum .. um .. the drum record also need to be cleansed from noise .. then only mix them .. so maybe I can try add some "que" / "signal" ... because if you just listening to a drum only .. you'll have no idea where you are .. LoL ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means