View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 00:45   #80
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
As for me, I've always been fan of their original image... the begining was so strong - they've never had a Great album, but 2 really strong hits - YSSU and NND and a pretty good album (of course being Russian made me like them even more - keep it in 'da family')
Exactly cool. My favourite time with tatu was when they were eastern european, not world-famous stars. It made them foreign and interesting. The image and idea was so much stronger, but not as overdone and overstretched like it got to be when they expanded their fanbase. It seems the beginning of the end was when they were on top, #1 in UK and making it in America. From there, it began to weaken at the seams. My fondest memories are of those days: concerts in russia/east europe. Russian songs. Malchik gej dance...

Quote:
Why am i sticking denail? Because this has become more than simply tatu forum for me ... my stay here is not dependant on Yulia, Lena, Ivans or whoever elses destinies
agreed. i have friends here. we can criticize and enjoy tatu, but there's a lot more than that aswell. it's fun. And i'm hoping that somebody posts a clip of "Squirrel" because it sounds hilarious!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.