View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 17:25   #4
Just say maybe

I'm interested, with some reservations. It's often difficult to keep track of news about many of the Russian bands I'm keen on, so if that were possible here it would be great. And being able to discuss those groups with other fans would be attractive.

However I wouldn't want to lose the spirit of this being foremost a t.A.T.u. forum. Whilst there's not much activity in the t.A.T.u. section at the moment, I don't agree this proves people have lost in interest in the band. There's simply not much to talk about at the moment. When new material finally arrives, or a tour is announced, or whatever, then I'm sure it will liven up again. People here who don't currently post much in the t.A.T.u. section will do so again, and new people will arrive.

On the question of which artists deserve their own forums, I'd say the most popular pop groups recording in the Russian language are probably VIA Gra, Fabrika, Reflex, Glukoza, Smash!! and maybe Diskoteka Avariya. If we want to attract new people onto the forum, these are the type of acts who would.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.