View Single Post
Old 30-01-2004, 20:26   #29
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Not at all. That's only if you look at it from a commercial standpoint. They don't need to be commercialy succesful (I mean a worldwide craze like ATTSS was) in order to still be worthwhile and credible artists. I mean we're fans... we don't care if they're chart-toppers or not, do we? Great music should be enough for us.

That being said I DO find it strange that there's supposedly "not enough music". I mean besides Nich'ya, NVNBNP, PD and Mars Lazar stuff... weren't they saying that the album is about 80% finished like months ago? And would they really attempt a reality show about shooting the album without enough material for it? I mean what would be their plan then? Just make it up as they go along? In 2 months? When they practicaly had 2 years to come up with enough songs?!
They don't need another hit? oh yeah, you're right, they've such a huge following after that longlasting career that anything will do...and the concept album of course.
At the end their fanbase will consist in a dozen people posting on the forums. They don't need another hit...yeah right.

direct the project themselves? I take this as a joke, cause there's no other way to take it

Tatu as a musical project simply doesn't exist. Unless you call what they've been doing in the last six months a musical project. They're a successful commercial project that relies too much on PR stunts to remain in the spotlight. The music was there in the first album but as things stand now the music comes last.

Last edited by spyretto; 30-01-2004 at 20:37.