Thread: Prostitution
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2006, 16:45   #5
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I agree with you QueenBee.
Think prostitution should be legalized and recognized as a "normal" job.
It exists for several hundreds of years now and it will always exist.

In France, we saw interviews of prostitutes who were arrested sometimes to pass the night to the post of police BUT, in the same time, the government was asking to them Taxes for the money they've earned. *French logic!*

Before there were "closed houses". I don't know why they 've closed them.
The result was that the girls went to the street to work and I don't think it's the best thing.

Think too that if it was legalized,may be, it would slow all these horrible traffics, all this violence ...
At least, the girls could report more easily the abuses...

So indeed, what about to replace all the bad and violent pimps by just one single pimp who/which would treat them better in respecting their rights and protecting them from the violence: the State!!

I know...not moral at all..but, in France the State was the owner of the tobacco fabrication and distribution so....what about to improve in the "condemnable world" in becomming the official Pimp?....

PS: sorry ...so slow in writing that I've just repeated the previous posts which were non present when I began to write.