View Single Post
Old 29-04-2004, 06:39   #123
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Cool: for the encoding , you have "cd.exe"...it's free...i think you can find it here :
http://telecharger.01net.com/Total.p...dows&x=26&y=11

(for windows)...but i don't know if it works for Mac....

Bravo Cool....cause the result is goood about the sound...i think , we might create a new thread : "I learn to Mix with Cool"...seriously , it's difficult ...

1/ I think the Sasha's song doesn't need something else : cause it's perfect by itself ...very pure and warm in the same time ...
2/ When i listen your work , I'm not sure we are playing the same chords...I mean i played the chords of the link i've sent to you ...but i'm not sure they are all the same than the one Sasha played...
3/ I don't think , you could never mix perfectly , cause i played "on the lyrics"....to be okay here ...i should play "in the same rythm than the Sasha's guitar".....

So ...it's my "fault" and i think you'll never could have a better result with this record of piano that you have ....but the sound is good!....Merci et bravo Cool!...