Thread: Cool's camera
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2003, 20:39   #14
Bitchka

nataku, thanks
Quote:
just a sad thing that the second part is a little too short.
sunwalk, I love your comments thank you!
you know - the original is not so short on my camcorder, I will try to upload a longer version

so today I will upload more videos: those were shot about a month and a half ago....at my friends house. You get to see what there is not do (or not) in midwest usa The two guys are: Scott, who we call 'Hottie Scottie', and Pavel my really close Russian friend.

Nachinaem Nash Reportazh - here Pavel is trying to comment as though he is a reporter in Russian. Pavel is filming
Check out that ass....again - so what's up with guys filming my ass Scott is filming
Ball in a Condom - here you really get to see how the new game is played....excuse my horrific voice - I was sick that day - and my accent it had been only few days since I got back from Bulgaria so it is 10x more than it usually is. I am filming
I said: Dance!!! dont laugh too hard! the usual me and Pavel - both of us touching clarinet for first time in out life - at least I could get some sounds out of it, and pavel - he couldnt get almost anything, no matter how hard he blew into it Hey, at least he was born to be a dancer His dad Sasha is a Ballet director - http://kinetic.dance-net.ru/ They are good, finally I get to see them perform in NYC in december

edit:
Quote:
and that girl - da, da she is still cracking me up even though it took me a minute to figure out what she was doing
russkaya, which girl exactly there are a few in those vids
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!