View Single Post
Old 21-04-2007, 12:11   #110
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I really don't know why home-cooked meals are supposed to be better. You can cook fatty foods at home too. Not to mention most ingredients one would use for home cooking are heavily processed as well unless you only use bip-grown products. Then on the other hand you can order a sallad and diet Coke at McDonald's. It's now where you eat - it's the kind of food you choose to it.

VT related: This might sound a bit heartless but.. as they say... nothing bad about the dead. But I can't help but noticing people are going totally overboard. Say you'll miss the person but don't hail them as a half-deity just because they're dead for god sakes. "huge insipiration to the community"... "invaluable member of the student society..." Come ON. All these students were friggin' saints or what? If I died I wouldn't want anyone to sugar-coat my death. I'd like them to say something like: "He was a good for nothing slavic slacker who never amounted to anything good. In his life he achieved nothing worthwhile. He was loved by no one and no one really looked up to him. The world will be better off without him anyway. If anyhthing his aimless life should be an inspiration for all you other people to do better." Harsh but that's how I want it done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 21-04-2007 at 12:37.