View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 21:36   #1008
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Not everyone has English as a first language. That's the way it's spelled in many different languages. Pretty low to jump on someone 'cause they spelled something wrong.

His first language is English. He is from America as well.

- And for your information. Our abortion ban failed last election, and I heavily protested AGAINST banning Abortion. And there was if I remember correctly a extremely close vote count with banning gay marriage. 54 to 46 if I remember correctly. You have probably never even been to south dakota so please do not gripe about it. In case you haven't noiced - nearly every other state has also banned gay marriage along with most every other country on the world minus a select few. And Rachel if you are so educated please tell me what part of "90 IQ was only the IQ of the current Election's information" you missed. The IQ of the state is higher. And not to mention you managed to do nothing but reply with an oppinion. If you have time to sit around and groupie two russian women you certainly have time to debate and write out a reply. I feel you're just using time as an excuse because you have a lacking of anything in your brain to even fashion a statement that proves anything else, but then again what can you expect from a brit who hasn't persued any type of education in any subject matter after the schooling you're required to take. I took everything you said and ran it into the ground. So retaliate with your facts and a statement or realize that you're wrong. You've done absolutely no research on this matter. You have no clue what is going on in the united states other than what BBC reports to you, so please understand. That if I can create statements like this with a supposed IQ of 90. Your's has to be much much much lower than that.

freddie: Again please refrain from making personal remarks... and it's spelled "opinion"

Last edited by freddie; 25-01-2007 at 22:12.