View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 06:27   #1001
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

Oh for fuck sake, do you really believe that?! He's doing what he is because his only happiness in life is money & power. Oh and also the fact his only braincells married aka he has about two in there.

LMFAOOOOO You are funny. No, I didn't watch it, you're right there, because believe it or not you are not the centre of the earth. I know, it's very hard to believe that America is not the only country in this world And why watch anyway?!! I heard a snippet of something this morning at 7am on the way to work (I was half asleep) and all I heard was his usual southern drivel.

LMFAO. You live in a state with an average IQ of 90. Who's the dumb one, eh?
Rachel... I really do love you sometimes. I'm an American and even I didn't watch the fucking idiot deliver a speech to the oh sooo blue Congress because it's the same old BULLSHIT. By the way Rach... FYI, Bush is not really from the south, he's a Connecticut Yankee and he was educated at the top private schools in the Northeast... but don't tell the sountherns that, they might get mad

And South Dakota sucks major dick also. Don't get me started on their flagrant disregard of Roe v. Wade and gay rights are pretty much non-existent there. So I wouldn't say that state is a very stellar example of American values or principles. Most of the states are no actually, with the exception of the Northeast (minus Maine) and California. The rest of the country can drop into the Ocean for all I care.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes