View Single Post
Old 29-05-2004, 04:07   #79
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
nice song. it`s so relaxing
yes I thought so too at first ... but its a very sad song actually ... so now it feels diferrent .. but still softly enveloped with tenderness... I hope you get to see the video too.. I posted at Russian video ..

Quote:
now i need to dl the monokini stuff again, coz my hd sad goodbye to me... and all my data is lost...
I'm glad you get new h/disk (?) / fixed ..well done.. lots of videos to download now .. oh if you downloading ..please do let me know how the server performance goes .. I've been releasing Savicheva and Monokini video links to other 4 forums .. and so far all traffic already use 5GB bandwidth just this week days..would like to see how it does on weekend ..

And I'm going to start working setting up the next computer .. I better start today ... I don't see myself have much time to play soon ...so what you think ? I have dual-boot for that one? winxp/w2k pro and red hat 5 .. or I go buy pirate CD .. so it will be Mandrake (is it the name ?) .. LoL ..

11am here... saturday .... *looks at wall* ...... this song really gets me somehow ... I could not stop it even when I went to sleep ... and I could not turn off my computer .. last night driving on the way home ... it was raining .. I turn off the song Star (tatu) because its some how arguing with this song that playing in my head ...

da le tay ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means