View Single Post
Old 22-05-2004, 17:17   #68
we shout

Nath ..LoL .. well .. I don't have mathematical mind .. so its a bit hard to follow ...and I am .. *ahem* .. slow .. LoL .. but I can try to connect them okay .. I was planning to put up things about Monokini here .. but I suspect you would like to hear my opinions about Zemfira and t.A.T.u.

okay here goes...

Zemfira,
I have to agree with you, she does looks strange to me too .. I mean if you watch her videos and listen to her songs and the lyrics .. its like two different thing ..that don't seems related at all .. the PMML and Hoches videos.. these are normal love songs talking about normal love thing ... but when you watch at those the videos, the story line .. its become something else .. how did she connect them? .. its like when you ask "Where is the bound?" and the answer is "but you have AIDS, that means we both going to die" ...

t.A.T.u,
I haven't talk about them for while now .. they are very important to me .. the best project ever been ... fake or not .. we know these girls never lie .. either they don't tell .. or they just let you hear what you want to hear .. or see what you want to see .... [added:] I guess the truth lies in their unfinished 2nd album ..and some unreleased songs...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 22-05-2004 at 17:35.