View Single Post
Old 22-10-2006, 12:33   #19
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
What the f*ck is that 500 kg drug in my truck?i don't know anything about it!
It's not about you: it was just an example to explain to you that here, to g to jail you have to do a lot more to be sent to jail....but may be check the back of your car, who knows...*just kidding*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan off
is it just a thing for us and you can do whatever you want when you're in the big EU?
Did I forbid you to express your opinion?

Now you, you can say what you want but if your government deny the genocide of Armenians, this is another story..about the consequences in the relationships between states.

About your racism in France, just know that here in the schools we have special meals for kiddies when there is pork in the menues...they have special meat for them....
Monday or Tuesday , when it will be the end of the Ramadan, Muslim people have their free day (it's the law)...

You seem to think we have censorship against Muslims, I would say it's actually the opposite which stays: a theater or modern opera piece has to be played recently.
It was a modern piece so , in the story, it was showed Buddha, Jesus Christ and Mahomet with the cut head...okay ...it was a symbol...

There were such menaces towards the theater that the performance was canceled.

Now , in the new indications from the Ministry of National Education, it's Forbidden to study "Zadig" of Voltaire.

Zadig was a text which was written by Voltaire in . At a moment , he was joking a little about Muslim religion to , INDEED, criticize the Christian Religion. You understand that he couldn't do it directly at this time without being condemned.

So, now it's forbidden to study Zadig to not hurt the Muslim sensibility!!
Voltaire is at the base of our actual society: he belongs to the category of writers who, by their books and their ideas, were at the origin of the French Revolution.
But now.....we CENSURE him and ourselves!....

So really Fanoff....buy a plane ticket, come to live into France during 1 year....and after, we'll just observe if you would like to just come back to live into your own country !!...

If you insult a Muslims here and it's proved that it's deliberated, you have more problems than if you insult a Christian!

It can be a burnt mosque (as it can be are a lot of crimes and racist insults from Muslims towards non Muslims here!!.....)
Are those things accepted by the French Law ? No...it's condemned!!

Is it still Okay?