Thread: Prostitution
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2006, 17:42   #30
pie crust

Oh you mean like that, I get it now.
Sad thing is people mostly sell their children... I mean, the parents sell their daughters, or their sons, to work.. Then they are paid for their childrenand can continue supporting heir family. Really sad.

I don't see how you would compare this to prostitution though. People who sell themselves for slavery gain nothing afterwards... and they themselves usually don't get any money (but their families)

Quote:
once u sold urself u dont get paycheck or anything.
But if prostitution was legal, you would get a paycheck (well you know what I mean, you would get paid in a fair matter for your job)... and you would do your work because you'd want to, and it would be considered real work, and you wouldn't have to hide or be scared to get caught. I definitely think it should be legal. I mean, whose business is it anyway? When two people have sex for money, nobody is getting hurt, unless of course someone is forced to do it. If it was performed legally and one could choose to be a prostitute, no-one would get hurt. Why exactly do you think prostitution that both parties agree with, is bad? Morals? God?

I just think of these people who go to clubs because they wanna have quick sex and forget about the person the day after. For me, it's the same thing except money isn't involved.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]