View Single Post
Old 27-11-2003, 07:56   #69
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
Thank you so much everybody, esp. sunny poison for giving us these great videos. to be honest I haven't been to Russia for quite a long time so all of this was quite new to me and some of it was suprisingly good ...some was not. Ok so here is what I think:

Smash - Freeway - Well they do look a little gay. I don't know if they intended it. It sounds good though, like something from the 80s - Russians love 80s

Dima Bilan - Ya popal - Nothing special... he's ok I guess.

VIA GRA - Ubey moyu podrugu (Kill my girlfriend). - To be honest I didn't really lilke them. They are from my home town btw (I think). The video was a little funny but still nothing special

Diskoteka Avariya - Nebo - The guy's voice is overly annoying and the lyrics are dumb too, so I didn't even finish listening it... I don't know why it's so popular...

Fabrika - Pro lyubov - The girls are very cute and sexy However the song is kind of cheesy...

Mihail Grebenschikov - Bulki - This guy IS crazy. Actually the video turned out pretty well (except for the parts with his underware, his sexist lyrics and slightly annoying voice).

Gluk'OZA - Nevesta - This video was probably my favorite on the list. The whole cartoon idea is kind of cool where she repeats the plot of Tarantino's Kill Bill, borrows a little from The Matrix and a litle from everything else. The song is also a mix of Pulp Fiction style music and Aguzarova voice. Overall it's a cool video

Gluk'OZA - Sneg - This is a lovely song and it does bring that winter mood... I like the song even more than Nevesta

Mumiy Trol' - Bear - All I can say is ... EWWW!!! I never liked the band but this was just tasteless and very vulgar. I must admit it was a little funny though (just a little bit)