View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 03:24   #55
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
whuh... it's quite interesting queenie that U mentioned Kylie I remember the time her fans got the idea that Yulia really called her an old b*tch (she never did. it was just an 'old woman'). And they began dissing TATU on their forum (Don't we do here constantly? I mean, don't we diss EVERYONE who had ill-luck to mention TATU not in the 100% positive way?). Someone cried: "War!" and most of the fans ran to Kylie's forum to defend their beloved girls *read attack Kylie* Soon the thread was full with TATU's pics and 'nice' comments from the both sides. Would U call it 'ugly'? Well, from some point of view it was... but at the same moment tatu's fans were trying to give arguments. Kylies fans just wanted them to get away and give them an opportunity to diss anyone they hate and write odds for their beauty. It was their right... their territory. I didn't like the solution Kylie's mods found (They just deleted everything and pretended nothing happened). IMO it just showed their own weakness. But it doesn't really matter now. It was THEIR territory (the forum devoted to such a nice in all ways girl as Kylie is).
This is OUR territory. And at times it seems tatu-fans just NEED a conflict (well, isn't 'conflict' a key word for TATU themselves?). I'm sure, if we were suddenly attacked by someone from the 'outside', we would be a team... watching each other's backs. But we are alone here. It's only we to decide what this forum should look like. We need freedome (don't we?). But at the same time no one wants to be hurt. It's only U who can defend ur own feelings, guys. Mods can't solve all the problems. Mods can't turn this place to the everyone's paradise. To be 100% happy U need to have all ppl around U sharing ur ideas and point of view. Not possible, I'm afraid. How many members we have here? About 1750? Then we need 1750 forums to keep everyone happy. Of course now U'll say U need just some members to watch their tongues... but in fact, U feel offended every time someone has another point of view and U can't prove him how wrong he/she is. Then emotions take over. It's just a forum... just a place where U can share ur opinions. But let other ppl have theirs. If someone finds gay relationship sick, it's his/her right. Use arguments to prove he/she's wrong. If U can't find the common language, just ignore. But it's kind of hypocritical to participate in fight and then call just one participant guilty. Fight is fight. No one is right there. Everyone is equal. U either take part or quit. If I don't wanna fight, I won't. There are loads of ways to point that U don't agree without getting urself involved in something U don't want to be. Just leave those angry ppl the opportunity to let some of those negative emotions out. They need it. Try to understand. If not here... where else?
Besides, if there were no ppl having different believes, U'd die from bore. Who would U defend ur band from? Journalists? But, hey, they never respond. And this way U have chance to have some kind of debate. There's the line, U say. But where exactly? Who will dare to decide where this line is? U can decide only for urself. U can decide U are better than this or something... But U can't make others shut up just coz their believes offend U. Urs can offend them, don't U think?
It's the 'discussion' board. And it's opened for ALL opinions... even negative ones. This site isn't even 'fan-site', don't forget. The best decision would be to organize 'tatu-loving' part of the forum or different forum at all where only lovers will hang out. Then banning of every 'hater' would be fair. U can always say: "hey, guy! don't U see what's written above? For TATU-lovers ONLY. It's OUR place, so get out and don't bother our joy with ur negative comments".
There were times I felt offended on this forum. One was when someone's said we (russians) deserved what happened at Dubrovka... that terract. But if I find someone is wrong, I just say : "hey, guy! U are WRONG" and don't run to mods asking to ban this person out. I try to stay calm (can't say it always works, but I'm trying) and reasonable. But I respect other ppl's opinions and tempers. Dunno... may be I just got used. I live in TATU-hating world (yeah, just had ill-luck to be born in Russia where TATU is a bad-taste). I learned to live with this (but, hey, mods, could U ban some reall ppl out of my life? or make some of my friends believe TATU are cool? I'll give U the list of names, ok? ) And most of all I learned one thing: if U don't loose ur temper, if U find arguments to defend ur opinion and have enough sense not to call the one who has different opinion names, U'll get respect at least.
I love this place. I see lots of cool and intellegent ppl here. And it's very sad to see that just one negative opinion can make so many cool and intellegent ppl loose their temper. Something is wrong... or may be U just needed this fight not less than Fidget did? I dunno ... ignoring seems such an easy thing to do. And when 20 ppl try to beat one up... and fail... it looks strange to me. *sigh* Mods aren't Gods. They are just ppl like U and me... ppl that do a great work trying to keep this place in order. But isn't this situation wrong: some person walks along the street and throws a cigar-butt. Everyone around notices, gets mad and starts throwing all kind of garbage at him to prove how wrong he was. And then everyone is blaming the cleaner, who 'failed to clean all the garbage out during the process'?
Ok. I'm shutting up now. I've already said much more than U wanted to hear. Sry, it's almost 6 am here and I'm kinda tired.

I love U guys anyway... all of ya...