View Single Post
Old 19-11-2003, 18:22   #19
pie crust

*Enters thread* Look who entered the thread! Now, let me just find my wishlist...

x These either in green or that silver/white-color..... PLEASE MOTHERRRR.. sunglasses. THESE!. These are also cool. Well, it's that kind of style I like *Biiig puddle* OH OH! And it's cool when half is some color and it fades into transparent.. YUMMM..
x Perfume (The one Nath bought me is running out 'cause I use it so much! But I guess that's a good thing )
x Make-up
x Nailpolish
x Digital camera (Mom promised :P)
x A hot guy that is willing to strip and get naked and who likes wipped cream. Haha, just kidding! *Cough*...
x New computer *I'm just making things up here*
x A dog (although I'm too lazy to walk it.. It can poo on the balcony for all I care)
x Bellybutton- and another earpiercing
x New furnite (LOL)
x New shoes..
x New haircut
x Camcorder that looks cool and is cool and isn't as ugly as my old one (*Cough* Mom's n dad's old one)

Added:

x A shirt like one of these.
x A "1" t-shirt like the ones Tatu had on Eurovision

Now if only my parents were rich... *Rubs non existand beard*

And of course, I want love and happiness in my life but that's not material stuff. But I just want to say I wish you all a happy christmas and I hope darje gets her present :P (Um, the Lena)

PS. If you are okay with it, could you please PM me your address everybody so that I can send you christmas cards? Sorry but presents are too expensive.

Edit: I just noticed only ONE thing should be mentioned.. Are you trying to kill me?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Last edited by QueenBee; 19-11-2003 at 21:46.