View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 18:39   #5
pie crust

Well, I've no idea what happened to them actually... I agree with you on Kirillov, but he got on peoples nerves I guess. I found him funny though, and how brave of him to post such things in the middle of a serious discussion

Taty372850195715365783, well I used to chat with him on MSN aswell but we weren't really having any serious discussions of sorts... Mostly about vodka and stuff (*cheers* for you tatynumbers) so maybe he drank himself to death?

Guesshoo was such a sweetie! I really liked her, and it's really too bad that she's gone, she was very calm and respecting.

Now, does anyone know anything about Jockdxstylez? (Sorry but I'm not sure if I got her username right... it's been a while) She moved somewhere without Internet but was supposed to post now and then?

Other than that, alot of regular users are gone... Frankly I can't remember all their names now. I'm guessing TvA will never return, and Rosh is posting less, I'm guessing it's because of her busy life. Then we also have Powerpuff Grrl, but she posted mostly in the general forum (don't we all?)

And what about Cniaju and my husband Cirrus? Cniaju said something about not being able to go online just as often as he used to... He was such a smartass. And I hope he returns.

My husband Cirrus was da bomb. I MISS YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]