View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 21:42   #21
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Perhaps you should spend more time learning how to talk about biology in English than learning how to cuss people out then?

- It is not my fault that you cannot explain it, so please don't scream at me.
I think she explained it rather coherently, don't you think? There are exceptions to the xy=male, xx=female fenotype rule.

Anyway... that's not even the point. Point being... who are we to represent some moral authority on the subject of gender? You are what you feel you are, I'd say. And this is a social event, don't forget not a competitive sport (I'd have reservations as well if a girl who was a fuy once tried to compete at the Olympics... there ARE certain male traits remaining which could possibly enhance the athletic performance, but do those traits really matter in everyday life?). In a social environment she feels like a guy. She wants her environment to accept her as a guy, so... why not just let her be a guy then?

Edit: Play nice, kids. No insulting plzthnx
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.