View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 00:23   #16
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
ufff, I'm trying my best, zebu! It's right as hard as I expected... so I knew what I was about to start and there's no way back, I'm afraid

*puts the first name into 'the students' list*

Yes, I had some kind of a homework in my mind asking about 'active members'. It comes to reading first of all. I need to see if U really get the thing or not.

Exercise 1 (the simpliest one):
I thought about giving some phrases to read without hearing me pronauncing it first.

мы продолжаем простые движенья
мы продолжаем для продолженья
не задавай эти вопросы
просто давай двигайся просто

Sounds pretty familar, right? I just took the fragment of PD that is easy enough to read (I mean things I explained above are enough to read these words 100% properly). Yes, U had the possibility to HEAR these words. That's why this is the easiest exercise U can have now. But they were sang, and I want U to read it slowly understanding why something sounds this or that way. No singing plz... it's a bit different thread

When or if U think U can easily manage this, try Exercise 2:

Люди плохи не потому, что они плохи, а потому, что они люди.

It's also easy enough as there are just few words repeating. But it will be ur first ever reading without any help Wish U luck!

U can record urself and upload ur file somewhere (nrg2002ru is still available) and post the link here, if u don't mind other students hearing it, or PM me. No offenses. It's ur choice and everyone will understand, I think. And have ur time. We are not hurrying anywhere Just try to attentive, k?

From Russia with love

Last edited by la aurora; 07-10-2003 at 00:40.