View Single Post
Old 27-10-2003, 00:17   #8
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I remember when the tatu's part of this forum closed...I remember I was deeply, deeply SAD....

I don't think there are new members who could be the cause of new problems , here...
We know each other, now..we know our characters, our personnalities....
So, do you think "more moderators" is the TRUE SOLUTION?... I know personnally some mods.....I know what they feel when they have to "censure", to delete parts of posts, to try to calm the things.....I know it isn't a thing they like to do....because they are as you and me....they are sentimentally attached to this site, to its members....
I know their words or even the physicall aspect , the grimace of sadness of one of them when they see that a new INUTILE PROBLEM arrives on the site and they have to "sanction"....and when they say "Oh! noooo...".....

So, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S A LITTLE EASY TO ASK TO MODS TO DO JOB THAT WE HAVE TO DO ?
May be , we all might try to take OUR OWN RESPONSABILITIES.......
1/Sometimes, we could be tired and write things knowing that could create bad consequences....so when we realise that, why not try to repare our mistakes...and give apologies if we know , deep inside, we have to do them....?
2/Others people like the free provocation.....to those, I'll say: if you like this site...just remember what happened in July.....if you like this site ...just try to think to the CONSEQUENCES of your posts...the consequences , not for "your own EGO"..but the consequences for TATYSITE..

3/If people feel they are victims of injustice, or slandering...why enter in this stupid game?...why answer to the procovation on the site?...why not to try to be more intelligent than those who makes freely provocation?...

I mean , in this case, why not to try to find a solution with PM to the person who "agressed" you?...or to try to send a PM to the mods, explaining the situation...?

I love this site ...I don't want it closes again for stupid causes or personal quarrels.

It is not always the one which says the last word which is right inevitably... sometimes, when one answers to the provocation only by silence and ignorance, that proves perhaps just which one is more mature than the other...

So..there are ,on Tatysite, really GREAT and KIND PEOPLE...I would like to have the pleasure to read their posts for A LONG , LONG TIME AGAIN....
I know the majority of people is intelligent people , here.... I trust in you....because I don't want that TATYSITE DEADS....
So please, think to the consequences of your acts and words and posts BEFORE.....NOT AFTER, when it wll be TOO LATE....
and remember that when you hurt someone, there are always scars which remain.

We do not need sorrow or pain,here, we have just need to be happy together..to be happy to meet each other, when we connect on Tatysite....Let's be intelligent for US....

Last edited by nath; 27-10-2003 at 00:23.