View Single Post
Old 16-12-2005, 08:22   #15
blah

My dear Powerpuff, now i realize this may not be the best image for my country (it's not that i hate it or anything - well, i do, but that's another story lol), yet here you go. hopefully you believe me now: pictures of those lovely gypsies (and let me tell you you are SO lucky for not being around them - don't worry, me and some millions of other 'lucky' people have already filled that spot, thank you very much).
typical gypsy tents - that's where the poor ones live.
the so-called "gypsy palaces" - where the rich ones live (wonder where did they get all their money from).
you can see this scene in Bucharest every day, in metro, busses, trams, you name it
look at this one. the ones looking like this usually want to read your palm and shit.
hello, mr. typical gypsy man!
and saving the best for last: the blasted horse drawn carts! - these are usually filled with a whole gypsy family going out for a 'drive', sometimes in our capital's CITY CENTRE (luckily we got a new law saying they cant come here with those 'wheels', but that doesnt stop them). i mean just imagine THIS among those brand new bmw's, peugeots, fords and what not. whoever said USA was the land of all possibilities was wrong.