View Single Post
Old 15-12-2005, 14:01   #9
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
nath, i respect everything you said about france, of course you know the situation perfectly...
but i was speaking in general, and i don't see what i said wrong... it's just how things are (the way i see them, but of course i don't support them!). i might be wrong, of course...
i just want to emphasize that (just about) everything is in the government's hands... it seems france is very social country... but the problem with that "sociality" is that (bad) immigrants rather choose not to work and do some criminal work instead because they know they'll get financial support by the government anyway... they could say: "why would i integrate? i like the way it is!" and government doesn't do anything to make them get a job and work! i don't see where that leads (form the governments point of view). it's ok to help immigrants for a couple of months to settle, but in this way they are just getting the message that's it's cool to get in france and do nothing, or even better, make riots and such... WRONG!!

you said you're worried about increased supporters of nationalist patries... but that's pretty much the general image of europe today... sadly,in croatia is the same situation...

at the end i must say that i disapprove any extremist actions in any way and will never participate in such... so, nath, you don't have to worry about me
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.