View Single Post
Old 24-12-2009, 09:37   #263
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand View Post
Not that I fully doubt it, but I never really related to how some people saw a "Lady GaGa" in Yulia... o_o To me they are very different. Musically wise though, I guess with some alterations, a similar style to her music could work.
Yeah, she could rock it, But I wasn't talking about it though, there're somethings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE
Lady Gaga and Yulia have nothing in common too different styles, if anyone wants to compare talents or wise moves in the music business , I guess the answer is clear.
That's your opinion To me, that was an (I don't know to say that in english, Vaga, No profunda, Sin vision) opnion from Someone who thinks that She/He knows everything and He/She can't see beyond his/her nose. Everything is possible on Pop´s world

But I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about that Lady Gaga or Space Cowboy can convey emotions and with that You can write a good song (woow That's not so complicated?)

I can see it on her(Yulia), How if she's gonna eat the world, I wouldn't never see it on Lena. Fuck, That's so hard to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl
The difference is that lady gaga hasn't lost her voice. And lady gaga actually does work, not just goof off all day. And lady gaga has potential. That's how yulia is nothing like lady gaga.
I don't really think that you're serious about that. You hear her songs but You don't listen her voice . Lady gaga's voice is not very healthy, You got many mistakes but I won't talking about that, You're blind by your emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente
I don't know why all the people say that if you want to be famous you need be like Lady Gaga. Julia isn't like Lady Gaga, Julia is Julia and Lena is Lena.
Qoute me
Again, I wasn't talking about that, You don't need to be like Lady gaga but You always need to see the work from other persons even if you want to do a new thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
Comparing Yulia to Lady Gaga is totally pointless, in my opinion. Apples & oranges.
Endri, Pointless is talking to someone doesn't have a same opinion to your opnion, And look at me I'm talking to you
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 24-12-2009 at 09:49.