View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 05:27   #46
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
[off]It's also much easier to communicate with other non-natives anyway, with native English speakers you often get the feeling that you're annoying them because your English is not good enough for their standards. But it's probably like that with the native speakers of any other language.
So English is a great language to communicate with non-native English speakers, but not so much with native speakers, LOL.
Oh I know the feeling. When I was in the States I constantly got the feeling they were all annoyed with teh fact I had to pause to think of a word to say sometimes, and how the manner in which I spoke didn't really follow their usual patterns... not to mention my harsh slavic accent... everytime I opened my mouth I felt like dying. But it got a bit easier as time went by.

I agree it's much easier speaking to non-native English speakers. We're all in the same boat so to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.