View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 10:35   #59
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
ARW.....Welcome my Echo!........hope to see you here more often....Try during Holidays....we miss your intelligent Humour !....Kiss

To speak frankly, I feel as Tatysite has changed last year....:sad:
First , we tought it could be about the fact that t.A.T.u doesn't sing anymore and aren't gay...
Indeed, I don't think it's the reason...and the most I speak with people , the most they all say to me the same thing....They left taysite because...they didn't find anymore interest in the posts..
Before , here, people were sharing most about their impressions about Music, about society or general big problems...there was more creativity in the Art Section....
Having the part about Russion songs gave a new breath to tatysite ...but it isn't enough...

tatysite helped a lot of tennagers to build themselves as grown up persons....that's why , for my part, i found it very interesting....
if , to help them , we just have now threads about: Does Yulia has true or faulse hair?...may be it isn't enough....
I'm not against this kind of thread at all....not what I say ...but I'm enough sad it became the "predominent" kind of subject....

*This post isn't at all an agressive post....*...it's just a way of reflexion about the future of tatysite.....I don't want criticize people who create posts here cause i don't create threads by myself, so it would be unfair for the ones who create threads here...but i would like to say...may be we should think together about the destiny of Tatysite... and try to think about its orientation...and for that , try to check , without cheating, the Real Causes why so much people of quality left tatysite...

Just cheek this thread....and see by yourselves....a lot of people who don't post anymore...have appeared again!...it's a fact....that means they are around ...not all eaten by the external life...but they don't post anymore........

They are still linked to this little family by their "invisible" presence but don't post ....
So may be, we should try to think all together about what happened on tatysite....why so much people left tatysite ?.....to avoid this site of quality'd finish as tatu , itself...(and I hope they release a new album, of course)...

And I would like to say, too: Russkayatatu,Sunny Poison, Volkotina, Bitty ,Echo, Puff, Uhaku, Parrish, Jock, a girl with a number in her name"@$*#" (sorry i don't remember the number...),Darje, Karxwp, Lenochka,Cool, cniaju...and a lot of others....please...try to come back more often....you were an indispensable, a necessary part of the squeletor of tatysite....
Please, come back for tatysite ....for the depth and intelligence of your posts....Tatysite needs you ..

I miss Xena , too.

Last edited by nath; 12-12-2004 at 11:31.