View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 21:12   #98
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
having kids. That's not an explanation, it's an excuse.
a 20 year old boy calling having a kids an "excuse"... it's obvious there are no mother's on this forum. I'm merely the uncle of 4 with a sister who had a kid through medical school. I can only imagine her furor at such a comment. She's actually pregnant now. oh no! she's such a bitch for slowing down her career cause my brother in law wants a big screen tv! i can imagine her comments being particularly cruel and then hysterical...

argos, i'm not offended by his comments... other than being called lazy. You know i'm disabled and suffer from chronic pain... and i work my ass off to be a productive member of this society. Despite nothing being easy. So being called lazy is my 'n-word.' So if i can get permission tell him to fuck off... i'd love it. There's a difference between laziness and knowing when something isn't worth it... and since i'm willing to admit that i'm just wasting time here until i can leave the station and hang out with real people - i'm stuck with an un-impressible 20 year old know-it-all. Luckily, he's not really worth impressing, just wasting time on. Once he shows me some valid proof of worth towards society that he's provided - maybe i'll show him that respect... wait no. he called me lazy. fuck that. i'm out.