View Single Post
Old 19-01-2005, 21:35   #12
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
OK, what are we talking about here? People of the Balkans? Who is, who isn't? Who dresses better? Well for one thing, I can safely say that from what I saw Slovene people dress WAY better then Americans do. At least according to my tastes. Americans are too fond of baggy clothes. I like to see some curves.

And I still say the best dressed girls I ever saw were the ones in Belgrade. Those girls really know what to wear to look sexy. I could easily objectively say they are the best looking as well, although I must say I'm more fond of American girls in that regards (but that's just me - I LOVE cultural diversity).

As for the question what nations are still considered to be balkan... that's easy. All that live on the Balkan peninsula. The real question is which of those nations have the balkan MENTALITY though. IMO I'd say those are all the slavic balkan nations, plus Albania and Romania. Greeks are a bit more... mediteranian (don't take this literaly though).
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.