Thread: retro club
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 04:05   #60
we shout

prostrel, are you a dancer? I'm looking for a movie "Save The Last Dance" I got a folder with infomation and beautiful black and white photo shoots on shinning tick paper ( yeah .. I have to tell in details ..LOL ).. its the Press Information kit.. I bought at charity sale.. I really want to watch this movie .. it was on TV last week .. I missed it. *cries* (to make me feel better, I blame on tatysite ..lol).. I'm still looking for it. But I seldom go out lately ..

Edited:
Oh My Madel!!.. its today at 3.30pm on HBO and tomorrow .. more days ..I just check the TV listing!

PS. Cools..I want to hear that song too ..you going to put up the link so we can download right?

Quote:

Just to test if you're really great dancers....
So I wait, here, the videos with feathers, spangles and a large staircase to judge ....

I am what I am
Shirley Bassey
hmmm.... start to move her right foot to the music ... eyes looking sharply at Nath ....shaking upper body a little..

Oh if you really love to dance try this movie ..Billy Elliot .. my favorite.. I can lend you the movie is you want! ..everywhere..anywhere .. that boy.... he .. he .. he... dances!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 08-11-2003 at 06:23.