View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 19:56   #69
viva la scientology!

Quote:
And those "scandals" are just so boring now, it seems like they think they can fool us again and again and again... But nothing is really that shocking to us anymore, since all we say is "Is it true or not? Publicity stunt?" It's not something that amazes us...
Exactly! I find it hard to believe anything they do or say anymore, because it could be truth or could be a stunt. I don't concern myself with it anymore. However, I think it's funny seeing them try. I guess in that sense, Tatu have become a joke.

Quote:
Creativy has gone down the toilet... how long has the show been on tv... what productive thing has come out of it? They cant even build propper PR on anything anymore - struggles.... and we sit here and wonder... did she really break off the contract.. do they really hate eachother... its all meaningless to me at this point.
Yeah, it's just a TV show now. And it's getting a little predictable, and I (and maybe you too) have given up believing it, but just watching for entertainment's sake. I still like Tatu...but the creative, amazing Russian duo that I liked isn't the same now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.