View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 13:46   #67
The Dream is Over, :~(

Ok honestly, what the hell has this got to do with race? While I agree that some forms of political correctness has been abused by less than honest individuals and organizations tell me who in this forum is guilty of such things?

We have had discussions of about Islam and Ebonics, among other things, in this forum that both teetered on "political incorrectness" and nobody expressed any signs of being deeply offended. Lux posted something that was politically incorrect, or stupid as some would say, but not once have I heard anyone actually saying they were offended and it gets locked up and trashed while Rachel's posts something also politically incorrect one person verbally expresses being offended and nobody gives a shit because we all (including myself) don't share her beliefs.

I really don't care what thread gets opened or locked up, I just care about the reasoning behind it because as far as I'm concerned the reasons given just don't hold up. This has nothing to do with being PC, please don't make this into something it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
I wonder when people would have the Honesty to recognize that chauvinism, racism... aren't just the "not poor White Caucasians "qualities" !! It's everywhere!
We do, thank you for your concern.