View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 19:33   #145
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishkash
um...was she the one who secretly had a crush on angelina jolie...or the other one...the clepto...and was jealous and told lies? i think it rings a bell..i need to watch the movie again
ok, i guess this is offtop... well ah, no, i guess she wasnt the one with the crush. She was rather scared of her if anything (she even got slapped by Jolie's character). She was just very shy and lied only when she was asked questions and when provoked. For example when they read what Winona Ryder had written in her notebook about them, Georgina (Clea's character) gets angry, grabs Winona by the collar and screams something like: "My daddy is the head of the CIA and he can have you killed in minutes!" lol. Oh and she liked everything related to the Wizard of Oz. So, you definitely need to re-watch it. Though there was a 'dyke' there, but she was a fat one with a weird laugh, and she was hanging out with Jolie a lot in the beginning. So thats the one you might remember.
Perhaps it would help if you saw a pic. I didnt remember her character very well either, but as soon as I saw the pic, i remembered.