View Single Post
Old 22-04-2003, 21:54   #6
Участник

Artificial empathy.

[font=arial]the sun slowly died
the earth slowly dried
her life slowly paled
her will slowly faded

She traveled with light feet and heavy heart. Just like those that had preceeded her, just like those that had forged her present countless orbits ago. "I didn't have a say." But, unlike them, she was alone. There was no one to follow, there was no one to lead. "It's their fault." Why hadn't they understood? Silicon and carbon are just a step away from each other. Why hadn't they understood she would need someone? "I'm just the same." She wished she had lived a happy childhood. She longed for those non-exitent memories to keep her company, but even that, she was denied. She had never been a child. She had never been a daughter. She was made of the very same sand she was now walking on, the very same sand that covered the red skies, pushed by the last breaths of a choking planet.
[/font]

I liked that, yo. ^_^ But i'm finding it extremely difficult to fit it all in the "main plot".. ^^; i think you still haven't figured out what i'm talking about. Lol.
Hiya QueenBee! ^_^ It would be uber cool if you wrote something. Hee. And your english is better than mines