View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 23:30   #12
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Irina Dubtsova & Polina Gagarina - Komu? Zachem?: Two singers, fighting to get into the 'premier league' of Russian music business, with a very emotional song. Excellent performance!
what a novel idea executed so well. i'm definitely gonna go on the search for this song.

Quote:
Polina Gagarina - Lyubov' pod solntsem: Actually a song released in summer 2007, but with a long lifetime for almost a year. The first countable success for the participant of an earlier 'Star Factory'.
i loved half of her debut album (couldn't get into her english attempts)... this song is on par with with the title track and the ballad kolybel'naya... has she released a sophomore album or what?

Quote:
BiS - Katya: If you need a song for a children's birthday party, this is right for you. I guess, the younger you are, the more you'll like it!
this song is perplexing to me... it's just like i almost like it cause it's so freaking odd. is it the derivative simple and repetitive lyrics? The typical meladze produced driving beat in the background? the hand claps? It's the russian "mmm bop" in my opinion. I quite liked "Blizhe" though...