View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 23:24   #70
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
You said it
haha, well yeah, I like to WIN (lol) so why let you have the privilege ... ignorance is BLISS! LoL
Quote:
So are you out of the university now, enjoying the glamorous queer life? It can't last forever you know; unless you have an endless amount of resources. It's soon gonna be the heads in, cause we gotta bring food to the table.
is this trying to get me 'angry' or am i not getting it correctly? Are you trying to say that queer people cannot have a glamorous life and go to the university at the same time? Or are you saying that queers cannot bring food to the table?

Quote:
Nothing that nath has said referred to the present state of affairs in the US.. Yes, we do know that French politics are corrupted - what a surprise! - Chirac is a crook ( oh sorry nath if I spilled the beans )
But then again, nath is pro American; I'm trying to remain neutral. I might be a bit ignorant about politics but I didn't buy into all the bullshit ( there's no other way to describe it ) America is lately feeding the world.
Ok, about my comment and nath - I never refered to her politica believes, all i was trying to say is that nath always tries to show the complexity of the subject and tries to make people look at the subject from a different angle as well ... not a simple extremist view, 'cause any extremism is bad!

Quote:
And you might consider me ignorant about the American life but that doesn't mean I can't criticise the way Americans present themselves to the world. And about my praise of America you better go back and read my previous posts, cause I don't like to repeat myself.
sorry, spy, I've been skipping lots of posts in this thread (hence i missed your comment about me before), as i decide not to waste my time when i dont see the point, so I will not go back and read, sorry.

Quote:
Lastly, I don't think I'll be the new Mossopp cause I've learned how to hold it together. Call it aging. But I'll be right here challenging you until you get to the straight way. You can choose to ignore me if you want.
Once again, I'm not sure if you are telling me I SHOULD go to the straight way? 'Cause I get the straight way every day of my life, honey, whether you are here or not

Quote:
So what else?
nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
I have no problem with nath "putting me in my place", in all countries you'll find people who support US policy and people who oppose it, thankfully it is still allowed to say that you do not agree with the US.
amber, i wasnt talking about nath putting you in place specifically, I already explained what I meant when I mentioned nath. I dont even want to get to the political discussion really, but your view is extreme ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Nath supports right-wing politics and the most successful model of that is the USA.
( hope you take no offense at what I said, like cool did )
What makes you think I took offense??? I told ya, ignorance is bliss, honey. I took absolutely NO offense, did you want me to? 'Cause if you did, just say so ... and i will work on it! LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!