View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 18:46   #67
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk

My ignorance level has risen high ...
You said it
So are you out of the university now, enjoying the glamorous queer life? It can't last forever you know; unless you have an endless amount of resources. It's soon gonna be the heads in, cause we gotta bring food to the table.

Quote:
I dont need to say anything here to 'defend' the place I live in currentlly, we have nath the frenchie putting everyone in the right spot, whether they like it or not why should i interfere with that, when I can 'waste' my time more properly watching the L Word
Nothing that nath has said referred to the present state of affairs in the US.. Yes, we do know that French politics are corrupted - what a surprise! - Chirac is a crook ( oh sorry nath if I spilled the beans )
But then again, nath is pro American; I'm trying to remain neutral. I might be a bit ignorant about politics but I didn't buy into all the bullshit ( there's no other way to describe it ) America is lately feeding the world.
And you might consider me ignorant about the American life but that doesn't mean I can't criticise the way Americans present themselves to the world. And about my praise of America you better go back and read my previous posts, cause I don't like to repeat myself.

Lastly, I don't think I'll be the new Mossopp cause I've learned how to hold it together. Call it aging. But I'll be right here challenging you until you get to the straight way. You can choose to ignore me if you want.

So what else?