View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 17:30   #66
Bitchka

sorry, but I missed your discussion about me, spy.
Hope you have your undies on proper now though, because I still dont get it WHY the hell do you continue to count ME responsible about the 'intelligence' level of this forum's posts. I am going to as much as I want, when I think it's appropriate. Go ahead, be the new mossopp, the new Jesus if you'd like, do you think I CARE? My ignorance level has risen high ... and YES, my main goal here is to indulge in the L Word and few other entertaining/mindless and or personal topics with friends. How do you want me to respond to:
Quote:
Ultimately, it doesn't really matter which origin US citizens are from because even recent immigrants seem to absorb the American 'culture' pretty fast and exhibit the typical American traits: gun obsession, ultra patriotism, religious extremism, ultra capitalism, and will to rule the world and bomb everyone who disagrees.
??? (no offence, Amber, but just our of curriosity, have you ever been to USA? Where do you get all your info from? ALL the American TV series you watch?)

I dont need to say anything here to 'defend' the place I live in currentlly, we have nath the frenchie putting everyone in the right spot, whether they like it or not why should i interfere with that, when I can 'waste' my time more properly watching the L Word
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!