View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 07:52   #30
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I think "BOTH"...

Think there is a physical predisposition(hormones) at the origine...then or some people instantaneously accept for themselves their homosexuality, or they discover it later, or even they could refuse the idea...
I think too a lot of people have in themselves a "potentiality" to become gay , or to live an homosexual love story if it happens in their live a "release mechanism"...WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
I mean the Traditional education says: one girl + one boy...so they don't even think about this question until the day , they meet somebody or have a affective shock in their life which could make them see their emotional life differently.

I think environnment has a role , combinated with the "physical" predisposition...
For me, it's a "wedding" between : physical + psychological sides.

I say that 'cause I've often observed the same "pattern" in the gay women i've could have met...often there is a difficult relationship with their father...
Of course, all kiddies and teenagers have problems with their parents in a moment of their lives...but I really often observed this kind of "war" between homosexual girls and their father...a relation of Love/Hate.