View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 00:42   #28
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
I tell everyone this, but oh well. My father is gay, he came out when I was about 6 years old and I am also gay (my rommate, Adam, loves to call me his "Uber Dyke").

The "gay gene" is on the "X" chromosome not the "Y" which explains why my brother is as straight as they come. Also many of my mannerisms are the same as my fathers. Whenever my mom's really pissed at me she says, "Your exactly like your father...". Over Thanksgiving break Adam and I went to see my Dad in Florida and he did a double take while we were watching TV because my dad and I were sitting in the exact same position with same look on our face. He said it was like a mirror image.

Anyway my point is that I believe its genetic more than environmental. Of course like anything their are some exceptions, but more often than not I believe people are born gay and figure it out some time after they hit puberty. Unless of course they deny it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes