View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 05:38   #21
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
So there's some sort of witchcraft practice to make people gay! HAHAHAHAHA I had heard of spells for stopping men from having boners, but spells for turning people gay is just genius, I must say! LMFAO

LOL! if only there was some witchcraft i could practice to turn people gay. my first victim would be george bush

Quote:
BTW... I don't know much about christian religious history, but God himself didn't actually dictate much of the Bible, did he? It was mostly done by his apostles, who then said it was the word of the Lord, I am right? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I just think leading your life based on what a book says, no matter how holy it's supposed to be, is such a turn off for me humanly that I just prefer not to know much about it LOL

yep it has been taught that God told the apostles and other authors of the bible what to write.. But then again, man lies, man exagerates, and is capable of adding a couple of sentences or even pages. And i agree, i really cant believe how anyone could live strictly by the teachings of the bible. its like how can you apply something that was set place sooo long ago into these times, it will not work out. crazy peeplez Lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"