View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 06:53   #16
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
I can't believe i fell for that... Well, i've checked and i can't find a fic written by puffymoos and the name is not in the member list, so this nominee is eliminated.
I wish other writers like Bitty2002, Ripptyd, dare2dream, Willow, or darje had been nominated but they only got one vote each, which is not enough to make it to the final 5.
Hold your horses Haku!! You're making a terrible mistake! As I've learned from Kishkash (complimentary slovene kisses to her), Puffymoss infact does exist and she's a great fanfic writer. She just hasn't posted on tatysite. But she is real. And she's not Lux! LMAO So no wonder ppl voted for her. I think we should at least give her a CHANCE. What do we have to lose? If ppl like her they'll vote her of the don't like her/know her they won't.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.