View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 14:23   #1
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Komsomolskaya PRavda again...

I think you were wrong by deleting the thread by that guy from Komsomolskaya PRavda. In my opinion he didn't want to advertize his site directly. He just responded to kate's claims that she knows him and that he's crazy.

There were many threads posted on this forum that can be considered as adverts for different fan sites, selling of CDs, T-shirts and they were never deleted before (some were closed or not even that.)

Don't get me wrong - I understand that this guy is probably as fake as Michael Jackson's nose, but some stuff on his site look pretty interesting indeed and why shouldn't he get a chance to explain himself like anyone else does, especially when one of the moderators claims he's crazy?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.