Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 04:29   #16
pie crust

Quote:
Israeli children aren't brainwashed.
I think they are, I think all of them are. It's not unnatural though, as you said, people are being killed left and right. I don't see where else all the hate can come from when it comes to civilians. Even people I know who don't even live there, hate the Jews (*all* jews, not just israeli people). That's because they were taught to hate them even though they are not the ones throwing the bombs. Anyway, nobody is right in the fight and no-one is doing the right thing. I just feel sorry for the Lebanese people, just look at what haku said. I know some people who have family over there, I hope they are all right. A friend of mine was also in Lebanon when the attacks started (on vacation) but luckily she could escape with her family to Egypt and is returning home.

Quote:
Trouble: I was watching a debate on animal testing and I just can't watch anymore. Researchers are sick. They were talking about experiments such as surgery on a monkey's brain to give it a stroke and surgery on a dog to make it incontinent. Makes me wanna cry
I can never watch things like that. Animal cruelty is the worst thing I know, I even feel more sorry for the animals than human beings... I mean, they are completely helpless and are being used and tortured.

What's even worse is when they test cosmetics on animals. That's just beyond sick.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]