View Single Post
Old 20-11-2003, 08:17   #27
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
I_Love_Yulia, I never claimed to be innocent. I know I made a childish post on that thread, because I too was annoyed and frustrated. I stated that before: "We all acted immaturely that night." "We all" would include me.

It is obvious you are upset, I completely understand where you were hurt by certain comments. I am sorry, I do not have a photographic memory. I apologize for mis-stating your post. In any case, sarcastic or not, I am only saying that it was offensive to me. To me rape is not something I joke about. I am not trying to call you out or be down on you. I am just saying that we all say things we shouldn't that might offend others. To you something may seem innocent, but could be taken more personally by someone else. Such as Kate's comment. She made the mistake (?) of making such a comment on a board such as this. Had she been on a Christian forum, "we" would be the ones being yelled at. I am NOT defending her or her opionion. I tend to enjoy knowing my love is natural, But to you her comments were hurtful, because homophobia is something most of us have had to face. She obviously doesn't respect or understand that.

Mainly, I just felt Forre wasn't guilty in this instance. I cannot know what happened behind scenes, and I would talk to you, but my MSN is not working for some reason. If you'd like PM me. However, from what I understand, it seems Forre was on your side here. I didn't think it was fair to keep after her. I know you are upset, but I do not want to see anyone needlessly kicked off this forum. If Forre indeed, did help keep you and others on the forum, by making "a deal" with Igor to invite Kate back, attacking her isn't going to endear her. You may not give a shit, but I personally don't want to see you or "most" anyone else go. Does that make any sense? I am not attacking you, please understand that.