View Single Post
Old 28-03-2007, 17:58   #62
Redhaired poet

My letter to you

Dear Joost,

They've finally got your murderer. Did you know he confessed today? I was kind of shocked, didn't expect for it to happen anymore. And now I also know the exact way you died and it's.. I can't even put into words just how sick it makes me feel. I really can't. It's pure horror and I can't imagine that any living creature is able to destroy someone else's life, body, everything, in such a way.
Did you also know that last week I was going through my msn-history and I found some old chats we had a year ago? About your birthday last year. You turned 22. This year, last friday, you would've turned 23. You never even made it. You never stood a chance. And all those things you said, they made me smile again. I was smiling and crying and I've never felt so double. I wish you were here and I could talk to you about all the things bothering me. It hurts so much to know that I'll never ever see you again. Maybe it just seems stupid but I always had this little spark of hope that maybe, somehow, you were alive, just somewhere else. That something happened to you and you had permanent memory loss and just didn't remember us. I know it's stupid, but that was all I could do. But now, now I know that you are truly dead and lost. That we can never bury your body, and that we'll have to live without you. And damn it that hurts so bad.
And I'm gonna stop here, I just hope they'll put that little fucker away forever and ever and ever, and I hope you're out there somewhere smiling down on me.
Love you!

Anne