View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 01:29   #1
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
last good album you heard...

Since we have the "last movie you saw" thread... I thought I would start the last album you heard thread since there is so much great music coming out everyday.

Taking Back Sunday - Louder I just bought it today and I haven't gotten through the entire album, but from what I've heard it is amazing. They've definitely continued to grow as artists from their last album and Tell all your Friends.

Placebo - Meds Ok, I know this is a tad bit redunant since there are so many Placebo fans on this forum... But Meds is such a wonderful album. My favs are definitely Infra Red and Blind

The All-American Rejects - Move Along I finally got around to picking up this CD today also. It's a good blend of Punk, Emo and (what I would call) Hard-core Pop. It's a more serious album than their debut, in that, there isn't as much fluff and it has more of an edge to most of the songs.

Cascada - Everytime We Touch Generally as a rule, if the first single, and the album title on a debut are all the same, the rest of the album sucks. However, Cascada's CD is good from start to finish. And surprisingly it isn't all techno either. There are a couple good covers on it Kids in America, which kinda makes me laugh since her parents are from the UK and she grew up in Germany. But it has a really catchy techno beat. Then She also did a cover of Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply and the girl can definitely sing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes