Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2009, 23:11   #57
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
Blablablablabla
I'm not sure what you mean by "decent". But in my opinion, someone like GaGa who writes her lyrics, her melodies, and does production on her album - is someone who deserves the success she's having. She's nothing like "Pink" or "Katy Perry" - least of all Gwen Stefani.

OTHER THAN THAT!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHE WAS AMAZING! THE BEST FUCKING NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

But honestly. GaGa fucking rocked the house. I roared when she got on stage and when she mentioned defeating prop 8. It was so amazing. She was also in the middle of telling the story about getting a ticket last time she was in Chicago for her skimpy hot pants, and halfway through I yell "HOT PANTS GAGA, HOT PANTS!" and she stops and looks over towards me and says "Lady GaGa fans are good motherfucking people" - I wanted to DIE. PUT ME in a box, I was in heaven! She talked about how poor she was from financing her extravagant tour and with no doubt, it was the best show I have ever seen and ever will see. And better yet, my friends and I met some really cool people from Chicago to hang out with during the show and before. The guy was absolutely gorgeous and you can see him in the Fbook album. Half of the show was us grinding around on each other, and yes we did trade phone numbers. Wooo! Chicago, see you again in June for pride! If you ever have the opportunity, go see her. You will not regret it. Hell, I drove 600 miles to see her and I still don't!

Pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2
SO CLOSE! AHHH!
Fuck Me!

Videos:
Intro
Just Dance
Love Game

Last edited by Talyubittu; 25-02-2010 at 08:11.